Welcome!!

Hello! I'm Riley Masters. Welcome to my notebook! This is where I'll let you into the backstory and FAQs to all of my fanfiction. Have a question? Comment or ask me anywhere! I'll answer here! Enjoy!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Backstory: Crystaln Prophecy

Oh God, where do I start with this one?

Crystaln Prophecy started as something I would entertain myself with at night from the age of five, when we moved to Florida. I grew up watching Sailor Moon and Sonic the Hedgehog, so elements of both were thrown together.

Soon it seemed that once my love of Sailor Moon cooled I wanted to begin to write. I started writing the first draft, Two Worlds, One Life, while sitting next to my dad in his hospital room when he was dying of cancer. As an aside, I must add that there must have been something in the air when I titled that first draft...

From then on, I added series, got rid of series, downsized someone (Sonic only appears for one part in the current draft)... I think this is rewrite number five. The title's changed many times, as well as the cast of characters. Heck, off the top of my head, Adrian came into the story at draft two or three, and has had about four different love interests since then. Oops.

The current draft was born only because I just want to finish the damn thing. I've got the whole thing storylined, nearly. Right now it stands to look like about 100 chapters, so I'm keeping with the breaking up thing.

Who knows where this story will go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment